This is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper: A Silicon Valley Moms Group Book Club
- New York City Moms Blog's Helen P leads us off
- Chefdruck from Chefdruck Musings relates "Mom called. The dog died."
- Gayle from Everyday I Write the Book reviews This is Where I Leave You
- Sophia from Moody Mommy thinks about brother estrangement
- Julie from Just Precious asks what else is there to do with 168 hours?
- Wife and Mommy from Wife and Mommy imagines A WHOLE WEEK with her ENTIRE family
- Alma from Marketing Mommy is brought back in time with the line "Dad's dead"
- Heidi from Coast 2 Coast Mom thinks about how not having children changes everything
- Amy from Le ShallowGal relates some shivas she sat and one she didn't
- Melanie from Tales from the Crib makes a confession
- Cindy from We All Fall Down says this is where I take you to the movies
- Jessica from It's My Life puts the functional in dysfunctional
- Nicole from Not Just a Working Mom puts the fun in dysfunctional
- Ana from Finding BonggaMom is thinking about babies
- Fabulous Miss S from Fabulous Miss S thinks her husband could relate to Barry and his BlackBerry
More posts will be put up throughout the day on our writer's personal sites, so be sure to check back to follow along.
Read about the book This is Where I Leave You here.
- Do One Nice Thing by Debbie Tenzer
- Birth Day by Mark Sloan, M.D.
- What Happened to the Girl I Married? by Michael Miller
- Testimony by Anita Shreve
- Writing Motherhood by Lisa Garrigues
- The Vaccine Book by Dr. Robert W. Sears
- The Other Mother by Gwendolen Gross
If you are an author or a publisher and have a book that you would like to submit for consideration for a future Silicon Valley Moms Group book club, please contact us at info (at) svmoms dot com.