The Mominatrix's Guide to Sex by Kristen Chase: A SV Moms Group Book Club:
With Valentine's weekend just behind it, we're having a little love talk...well, sex talk, really. Do moms still have good sex lives? Can they? Join us today as we discuss The Mominatrix's Guide to Sex: A No-Surrender Advice Book by Kristen Chase.
- Thien-Kim from DC Metro Moms leads us off, saying sexy is an attitude, but sexy panties help. Thien-Kim also gives us some tips on her personal blog Laugh in Bed about parent-friendly sex toys
- Vanessa from Chefdruck Musings waxes oh valentine
- Melanie from tales from the crib's countdown continues
- Bonggamom from Finding Bonggamom asks what is fun in the bedroom? sex or text?
- Cristie from The Traveling Circus is talking about sex so run for your life!
- Kristine from Mommy Needs Therapy or a Bottle of Wine
advises keeping your naughty mom groove on
- Lisa H. from Hannemaniacs asks if her blog is blushing
- Monica from Lady M talks about friends with books
- Mamaneena from hooney! critic is
- Rox from Rox and Roll is speechless
- Amy from Occupation Mommy has another occupation: wife
- Meghan from Meghan's Mindless Muttering talks about dry spells
- Alma from Marketing Mommy finds What Every New Mom Wants.
DC Metro Moms Blog is hosting the book club discussion this month. Please go here to join in the discussion.
Past SV Moms Group Book Clubs have included:
- Coco Chanel & Igr Stravinsky by Chris Greenhalgh
- Close Encounters of the Third-Grade Kind by Phillip Done
- This is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Topper
- Do One Nice Thing by Debbie Tenzer
- Birth Day by Mark Sloan, M.D.
- What Happened to the Girl I Married? by Michael Miller
- Testimony by Anita Shreve
- Writing Motherhood by Lisa Garrigues
- The Vaccine Book by Dr. Robert W. Sears
- The Other Mother by Gwendolen Gross