Silicon Valley Moms Group bloggers' monthly book club is tackling a subject today that can become heated. What DO stay-at-home-moms do all day?? We are a diverse group here on Silicon Valley Moms Group - we are SAHMs, working moms, WAHMs, moms somewhere in between. We ALL have different perspectives and we're sharing them today as we discuss what this guy, this dad, a Silicon Valley executive, learned when he walked a year in his SAHM wife's shoes.
- Silicon Valley Moms Blog's Jessica leads us off with a confession
- Julie from Just Precious toasts another 111 years of understanding, love, trust and family
- Sophia from Moody Mommy says she's NOT the girl he married
- Cynthia from Cynthia718 announces that the woman you married has left the building
- Bonnie from Just Peachy Baby loved the payback!
- Stacy from The Fabulous Miss S wants her husband to take another dude's word for it
- Erica from wellthoughtoutspot thinks about a parent's identity: segmentation or fragmentation?
- Nicole from Not Just a Working Mom and her husband don't really fit into a parenting category
- Silicon Valley Diva from Blog on the Wall turns the tables and asks what happened to the (french) guy she married?
- Melanie from Tales from the Crib thinks her husband will be getting a crash course on staying home with kids when she heads to BlogHer next week
- Bonggamom from Finding Bonggamom will also be leaving her husband next week to live her life...sort of...while she's at BlogHer
- Jennifer from Connect with your Teens asks: did marriage and kids change you?
- Amy from Le ShallowGal took the Seal/Heidi Klum angle on this book
- Rox from Rox and Roll muses on adaptability
- Chefdruck from Chefdruck Musings re-establishes a balance of power
- Laughing at Chaos from Never a Dull Moment says "OH, I'll tell ya what happened to the girl he married"
- Musings from Me from Musings from Me bristled at Mr. Fix It
- Linsey from Me Too You has never-ever-ending laundry
- Heidi from Coast 2 Coast Mom advises you to man-up and find yourself already
- Teresa from Elebelly thinks she may be at the point where she is ready to take care of herself, so she can take care of others
- Robin from My Life As It Is says I'm right here, you're right here
- Lori Landau declared The Girl You Married is a Woman
More posts will be put up throughout the day on our writer's personal sites, so be sure to check back to follow along.
.... and if you have a post up on YOUR personal site on this topic, please leave a comment here and we will add your link!
About the book - read a description here.
Past Silicon Valley Moms Group Book Clubs have included: