Silicon Valley Moms Group bloggers' monthly book club is tackling a subject today that can become heated. What DO stay-at-home-moms do all day?? We are a diverse group here on Silicon Valley Moms Group - we are SAHMs, working moms, WAHMs, moms somewhere in between. We ALL have different perspectives and we're sharing them today as we discuss what this guy, this dad, a Silicon Valley executive, learned when he walked a year in his SAHM wife's shoes.
Join in as Silicon Valley Moms Group bloggers discuss the book by .
- Silicon Valley Moms Blog's Jessica leads us off with a confession
- Julie from Just Precious toasts another 111 years of understanding, love, trust and family
- Sophia from Moody Mommy says
- Cynthia from Cynthia718 announces that
- Bonnie from Just Peachy Baby loved the payback!
- Stacy from The Fabulous Miss S wants her husband to take another dude's word for it
- Erica from wellthoughtoutspot thinks about a parent's identity: segmentation or fragmentation?
- Nicole from Not Just a Working Mom and her husband
- Silicon Valley Diva from Blog on the Wall turns the tables and asks
- Melanie from Tales from the Crib thinks her husband will be getting a crash course on staying home with kids when she heads to BlogHer next week
- Bonggamom from Finding Bonggamom will also be leaving her husband next week to live her life...sort of...while she's at BlogHer
- Jennifer from Connect with your Teens asks: did marriage and kids change you?
- Amy from Le ShallowGal took the Seal/Heidi Klum angle on this book
- Rox from Rox and Roll muses on adaptability
- Chefdruck from Chefdruck Musings re-establishes a balance of power
- Laughing at Chaos from Never a Dull Moment says "OH, I'll tell ya what happened to the girl he married"
- Musings from Me from Musings from Me bristled at Mr. Fix It
- Linsey from Me Too You has never-ever-ending laundry
- Heidi from Coast 2 Coast Mom advises you to man-up and find yourself already
- Teresa from Elebelly thinks she may be at the point where she is ready to take care of herself, so she can take care of others
- Robin from My Life As It Is says I'm right here, you're right here
- Lori Landau declared
More posts will be put up throughout the day on our writer's personal sites, so be sure to check back to follow along.
.... and if you have a post up on YOUR personal site on this topic, please leave a comment here and we will add your link!
About the book - read a description here.
Past Silicon Valley Moms Group Book Clubs have included: