Join in as Silicon Valley Moms Group bloggers discuss book Do One Nice Thing by Debbie Tenzer.
- New Jersey Moms Blog's Lori
- Julie from Just Precious does many nice things
- Jennifer from Connect with your Teens is sharing the message of nice things with her family
- Amy from Le ShallowGal ponders whether telling people about her good deeds lessens them
- Bonggamom from Finding Bonggamom notices that even kids can do one nice thing
- Heidi from Coast 2 Coast Mom passes it on when companies do one nice thing
- Jessica from It's My Life says you already do one nice thing
- Rebecca from Life With Boys tell herself to just be nice
- Chefdruck from Chefdruck Musings was feeling most sorry for herself when she saw him
- Amy from Occupation Mommy is helping her daughters do nice things for their sister
- Samantha from Temporarily Me Dot Com is
- Kristie from Real Mommy Reviews asks
- Melanie from Reviews from the Crib likes to keep her goals small and attainable
- Linsey from Me Too You substitutes one nice thing for another
- Rox from Rox and Roll inspires her children with The Box Project
- Stacy from Laptop TV Mom realizes that she needs to look beyond her four walls and not just when it's convenient for her
More posts will be put up throughout the day on our writer's personal sites, so be sure to check back to follow along.
New Jersey Moms Blog is hosting the book club discussion this month. Please go to leave a comment and join in the discussion.
Read about the book Do One Nice Thing here.
- Birth Day by Mark Sloan, M.D.
- What Happened to the Girl I Married? by Michael Miller
- Testimony by Anita Shreve
- Writing Motherhood by Lisa Garrigues
- The Vaccine Book by Dr. Robert W. Sears
- The Other Mother by Gwendolen Gross
If you are an author or a publisher and have a book that you would like to submit for consideration for a future Silicon Valley Moms Group book club, please contact us at info (at) svmoms dot com.