I sat down to write a post for 50-Something Moms blog and here’s what happened:
- Walked into my office, opened Word.
- Always Singing Daughter came in and wanted to know what happened to the granola we bought two days ago. Went to investigate and recalled old, senile lab, Ginger, pulled open the drawer where it was and ate it along with a baguette and half a loaf of sandwich bread.
- Went to add sandwich bread to grocery list.
- Wrote three words for blog.
- Realized it was 11am and Always Sleeping Son was once again sleeping the day away. Went to get him up. Put towels in dryer.
- Came back to study, realized I needed to take photo to go along with blog post. Went to get camera. Side tracked by kids questions. Went back to study, forgot camera. Wrote five more words.
- Heard son and daughter in kitchen, went to let them know I would like son to hook up DVR to TV and daughter to wash car.
- Go back to study.